Making a difference in people’s lives!
Our mission is to spread Hope and Happiness, preparing a new generation of health care providers with the knowledge and skills they need to support an aging population and thrive in the health and wellness workforce.
Our SE Career College is led by SE Health experts who are leaders in health care, community health and adult education. Our goal is to impart upon our students cutting edge health knowledge, skills and competencies, which enables them to provide exceptional client experiences and to create positive working environments.
Additional benefits of being a SE Career College of Health student:
- Experienced and supportive nursing Instructors for theory and clinical training
- Offering enriched practicum placements, with a variety of hours including days, evenings and weekends.
- All-inclusive tuition encompasses CPR and Standard First Aid training, textbooks, and uniforms
- Flexible payment plans
- Personalized support and assistance with financial aid
- Smaller class sizes
- Easily accessible campus locations
- Guaranteed job interview with SE Health *
*interview is dependent on student successfully completing all program components